We invite you to learn more about History Hub, the pioneering crowdsourced history and genealogy research community sponsored by the National Archives.
Free and open to anyone, the platform enables users to ask questions and get answers from multiple sources including National Archives staff, other agencies, archives, libraries, museums, and a community of citizen experts.
Learn how you can participate and:
- Help the public get immediate answers to common questions, even when buildings and research rooms are closed.
- Share and optimize your content for better search results.
- Free your reference staff to focus on deeper tasks.
- Span institutional barriers and collaborate with other agencies on complex inquiries.
- Enable remote teleworkers to continue to serve the public.
Attend our free webinar:
Federal Crowdsourcing Webinar Series, Episode 9: A Match Made in History
Monday, April 27, 2020 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
Can’t attend but interested in learning more?
- See What is History Hub?
- Contact us at email@example.com for partnership inquiries or to schedule a presentation.